Wednesday, April 6, 2011

If....

So yesterday we went to Borders and I found this fun book. If.... (500 questions for the game of life) It's definitely a book that makes you think.... some happy, some depressing, some things you don't want to think about and some funny things!


So...If you HAD to be addicted to one thing, what would if be?


Normally when we think about the word addicted or addiction it's looked upon in a bad way... SO what is the definition of addiction...? well I like the Wikipedia version =)


As I thought about this If question, the first thing that popped into my mind was exercise!

I figured well... I already have an addiction to food so why not choose to be addicted to something that will help take the calories off my butt and help me live longer! Addiction doesn't have to be a bad thing! You could be addicted to swimming and become a Olympic swimmer or even addicted to helping some one smile each day =) these are all good addictions that make life better =)


I thought it would be fun to share some of the answers I got on facebook... A few said exercise as well, chocolate, Diet coke, sun, reading, and Jesus! All great answers if you ask me =)

No comments:

Post a Comment