Monday, March 28, 2011

It's Just About To Get Exciting!!!

So I've decided to start blogging... I'm not one of those amazing people that can move you in writing... But I have a feeling life is going to start getting exciting and I want to be able to share it with anyone who cares!








Last week I was in Las Vegas at the beautiful Tahiti Village putting on a Leadership Event for about 80 Scentsy Leaders and their Spouses. It was amazing!! We all had an amazing time and I feel we all got to learn and grow so much!!!

The event was March 17th-19th. Three days were packed full of training and fun. We had a beach party Meet-n-Greet on Thursday, which happened to be St. Patty's day. We have food, music, lot's of laughs, 5 hour energies and an Irish Fiddler!!
One of our Super Star Director's brought a Costco bulk size box of 5 hour energy drinks lol and we were all taking them left and right. Below is Heather, Michelle, and Phil all excited to take their shots.... LMAO and now here is after they took the 5 hour energy shots....

HA HA Look at those faces!! Love it!!


So any ways this was the Meet-N -Greet. there was Much Much more, but i couldn't get them all on. Check out my post in the next few days and I'll tell you all about the training =)

No comments:

Post a Comment